(A Safe Herbo-Mineral Paediatric Preparation) shisuthone syrup SHISHUTONE is a novel concept to develop a healthy body and mind in infants and children. Shishutone does not contain any synthetic chemicals or toxic substances. Hence it is remarkably safe in children.
Kshataksheena (General Debility), Emaciated body, Ajeerna (Indigestion), Aruchi (Anorexia), Intestinal Colic, Vibandha (Constipation), Atisara (Diarrhoea), Grips, Krimi (Worms Infestation), Dantodhbhava Vikara (Problems associated with teething stage in children) & Buddimandhya (Sluggish Nature).
Each 10ml contains powders of :
|Sl.No.||Botanical Name||Sanskrit Name||Qty in mg|
|1||Argemone mexicana||Swarna Kshiri (Root/Seed)||5 mg|
|2||Acorus calamus||Vacha (Rhizome)||10 mg|
|3||Boerhaavia diffusa||Punarnava (Herb)||10 mg|
|4||Ferrous sulphate||Kasisa||5 mg|
|5||Holarrhena anti-dysentrica||Kutaja (Bark)||10 mg|
|6||Limnophila gratioloides||Ambuja (Rhizome)||5 mg|
|7||Piper chaba||Cavya (Fruit)||10 mg|
|9||Piper longum||Pippali (Fruit)||15 mg|
|10||Zingiber officinale||Shunthi (Rhizome)||15 mg|
In a flavoured syrup base
For infants up to 1 months - 1/2 TSF Three times daily For 1 month to 6 months - 1 TSF Three times daily For 6 months to 3 years - 2 TSF Three times daily
- Is an Ayurvedic tonic.
- Builds up Body Resistance Particularly Against Gastro-Intestinal and Respiratory Tract Infection.
- Improves Appetite and Digestion.
- Prevents and treats Indigestion, Intestinal Colic, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Grips and Cough.
- Minimises Health Disturbances During Teething Stage.
- Has Anthelminthic action.
- Is a Prophylactic as well as Therapeutic tonic.