The incidence of Gastrointestinal Disorders are increasing day by day due to change in life style, fast food, stress and strain etc. GID syrup offers coordination of all physiological phases of digestion and thus found to be extremely useful on Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Agnimandya (Low Digestive Fire), Amaajirna (Indigestion), Ajirna (Dyspepsia), Apanavata (Flatulence), Dourbalya (Generalised Debility).
Each 5ml contains :
|Sl.No.||Botanical Name||Sanskrit Name||Qty. in mg|
|1||Aegle marmelos||Bilva (Fruit)||60 mg|
|2||Allium sativum||Lashuna (Bulb)||60 mg|
|3||Apium graveolens||Ajamoda (Fruit)||105 mg|
|4||Boerhaavia diffusa||Punarnava (Whole Plant)||40 mg|
|5||Carum carvi||Krsnajiraka (Fruit)||85 mg|
|6||Cyperus rotundus||Musta (Rhizome)||40 mg|
|7||Clerodendrum phlomidis||Agnimantha (Root)||40 mg|
|8||Ten Herbs||Dasamoola (Root)||80 mg|
|9||Three Pungent||Trikatu||60 mg|
|10||Trachyspermum ammi||Yavani (Fruit)||40 mg|
|11||Vitis vinifera||Draksa (Fruit)||105 mg|
|12||Ferula foetida||Hingu (Gum resin)||q.s.|
|14||Preservatives, In a flavoured syrup base||q.s.|
Three teaspoonful twice daily or as directed by the Physician.
Pack of 2 Nos of 200 ml Bottle
- A Complete Digestive Aid that Stimulates & Co-ordinates all Physiological Phases of Digestion.
- Normalises the Body's Natural Supply of Digestive Enzymes.
- Ensures Complete Digestion of Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats and Tones up Liver Functions and Relieves Abdominal Discomfort.
- Normalises Gastro-Intestinal Motility, Stimulates Stomach Gastrin to Promote Gastric Motility & Gastric Emptying and thereby Relieves both Gastric & Intestinal Flatulence.
- Optimises the Absorption, Assimilation, Utilisation of all Nutrients and Relieves Constipation through Efficient Bowel Evacuation.
- Helps to Stop Heart Burn & Regurgitation, Vomiting & Nausea, Epigastric Pain, Belching, Bloating, Post Prandial Pain, Flatulence and Abdominal Distention.