For Respiratory disorders
Respiratory diseases are one of the most common health issues faced by the modern world. Pollution and Infections being one of the major reasons for the same. It affects all age groups, causing a lot of discomfort and hindrances to normal Life. Habitual smoking is also a major contributor to Respiratory illness. RESPOCAP is a comprehensive solution for respiratory Problems. It not only Fights infection, it also strengthens one’s immunity and cleanses the respiratory tract infectious contents. It’s a complete herbal preparation and can be advised for all age groups.
Kasa (Chronic Cough), Peenasa (Coryza), Pratishyaya (Allergic Rhinitis), COPD.
Each 500 mg capsule contains powders of :
|Sl.No.||Botanical Name||Sanskrit Name||Qty. in mg|
|1||Abies webbiana||Talisapatra (Leaf)||50 mg|
|2||Adhatoda vasica||Vasaka (Leaf)||100 mg|
|3||Glycyrrhiza glabra||Madhuyasti (Root)||30 mg|
|4||Inula racemosa||Puskara (Root)||30 mg|
|5||Ocimum sanctum||Tulasi (Whole Plant)||30 mg|
|6||Sida cordifolia||Bala (Root)||30 mg|
|7||Sitopaladi Choorna||Sitopaladi Choorna||60 mg|
|8||Terminalia arjuna||Arjuna (Stem Bark)||60 mg|
|9||Three Pungent||Trikatu||50 mg|
|11||Withania somnifera||Asvagandha (Root)||30 mg|
2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by the Physician.
- Helps to treat Cough, Cold and Allergic Rhinitis effectively.
- Improves the Immunity and minimises the attack of Respiratory Diseases.
- It’s an Excellent Expectorant.
- Has Anti-microbial, Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial properties to protect the Respiratory system from Infections.
- Its Bronchodilating action provided good relief to COPD patients.